What is Home Care in Burlington, VT?
At Home Care Assistance, we are committed to the wellbeing and happiness of the many clients we are privileged to serve. Through our years of service, we have come across a number of issues that routinely concern families that are evaluating care solutions for an aging loved one. We created this guide to provide you with a more in-depth understanding of the care options available and how in-home care can have a dramatic, positive impact on you and your entire family.
Understand what Home Care Means for You and Your Loved One
If you are reading this manual, you are probably researching care options for an aging parent or loved one – and if they are among the 89% of seniors with a stated preference to live at home or age in place, you are specifically seeking options that help your loved one receive care in the comfort of home.
Here are the questions we answer in this guide…
- What is Home Care?
- Is Your Loved One OK Home Alone?
- What Are My Options?
- How Does Home Care Compare to Assisted Living Facilities?
- What Are the Benefits of Home Care?
- Is Home Care Covered by Medicare or Insurance?
- How Do I Hire a Home Care Service?
- How Do I Compare Agencies?
- What Do I Ask a Potential Caregiver?
- How Can Home Care Assistance of Greater Burlington Help?