Exceptional Home Care In Waterbury, VT
At Home Care Assistance Waterbury, VT we are dedicated to helping our senior clients lead active, happy lives in the comfort of their homes. In order to succeed in our mission, we have adopted a holistic approach to home care from day one. What this means is that we do not solely focus on physically helping our clients; instead, we take care of their mental, emotional, and social well-being as well.
This approach has allowed us to make a true difference in the community and enable our clients to stay independent throughout their golden years. For this caregiving philosophy to work, we carefully developed a number of home care programs that can cater to the differing needs of seniors in the area.
We employ only the best caregivers in the industry, checking their backgrounds and references, interviewing them, and conducting psychological assessments before hiring them. We only want what is best for our clients, so there is simply no room for compromises of any kind. Our caregivers do not learn on the job – they have years of experience in the field, love what they do, and go above and beyond to support our clients.
If you choose to work with us, we will assess your loved one’s unique situation and propose a personalized plan of care, establish a caregiving schedule that works best for your family, and match them with the most compatible caregiver.
Our home care services include assistance with personal care (bathing, dressing, and grooming), meal preparation, light housekeeping, running errands, grocery shopping, transportation, and much more. We can provide our services on an hourly basis, which gives you plenty of flexibility in tailoring your parent’s care to your schedule and their routine, and on a 24-hour basis, catering to the needs of your loved one round-the-clock.
If your parent requires even more support, we offer the following specialized home care programs:
– Dementia Care, keeping seniors with dementia safe and comfortable at home
– Alzheimer’s Care, focusing on the distinct needs of seniors with the most common type of dementia
– Stroke Care, helping seniors recover and regain their independence after a stroke
– Parkinson’s Care, assisting older adults with this disease and enabling them to overcome the challenges they may face
– Hospice Care, supporting seniors with terminal illnesses and their loved ones as they deal with what’s to come
– Post-Hospital Care, boosting recovery at home after a hospital stay
At Home Care Assistance, we can help your loved one live their best life as they age. Give us a call today or fill out our contact form to find out more about how we can assist your parent. We are happy to help!