Elderly Home Care Services Allows Quality Time with Your Loved Ones
When your loved one’s health takes a turn for the worst and treatment or a cure is no longer feasible, Home Care Assistance makes it possible for seniors to live their final days as they wish. Most people prefer to remain in the comfort of their home, surrounded by their family, friends, and belongings. Honor their wishes with hospice elderly home care services.
Hospice Care at Home Provides Maximum Comfort in Their Final Days
Our professional and dedicated caregivers assist with activities of daily living to bring peace of mind and respite for our clients and their families. Let Home Care Assistance take on their everyday needs, so you can enjoy valuable quality time with your loved one. Our caregivers provide assistance with the following for maximum comfort in their final days:
- Meal preparation and grocery shopping
- Household chores such as cleaning, laundry, and dishes
- 24/7 monitoring and assistance for the client’s safety
- Pick up medication and provide medication assistance
- Maintain personal hygiene with bathing, grooming, and dressing
End-of-Life Care and Compassionate Support for Hospice Patients
We believe hospice care is a partnership between the client, their family, physician and a personal caregiver all working together to bring the best quality of life for the patient. Our purpose is to provide personal end-of-life care and compassionate elderly home care services to our client with:
- A customized care plan tailored to meet their needs
- Patient privacy in the comfort and familiarity of home
- Receiving care with dignity and respect
- Hourly or live-in home care on a flexible schedule you decide
- Companionship, support, and assistance with daily tasks
- Support for families and encouraging their involvement
Home Care Assistance has the Preferred Elderly Home Care Services for Families
Home Care Assistance provides compassionate caregivers to affirm the final stage of life as a uniquely personal experience in the comfort of their home.
Call us at (802) 231-0415 today to discover the many benefits of hospice care with Home Care Assistance.