Quality Home Care Options In Charlotte, VT
Home Care Assistance Charlotte is committed to helping our clients in the area maintain an active, independent lifestyle for as long as possible. Our approach to home care is a holistic one, meaning we take care of the whole person and all their physical, mental, emotional, and social needs.
With us, your loved one can enjoy an active life as they age, boost their overall well-being, and remain engaged in their community. We do not believe that a one-size-fits-all care solution can benefit our clients, so we personalize each care plan. We only work with caregivers who are highly skilled and experienced, checking their backgrounds and references, psychologically assessing them, and conducting thorough interviews with them before hiring them. We establish caregiving schedules that work for our clients, allowing both the senior we care for and their families to continue with their preferred routine.
In order to be able to provide exceptional home care to all our clients, we offer many care services and programs. Some of our services include assistance with personal hygiene, meal planning and preparation, housekeeping and laundry, running errands, transportation, and more. All of our services can be provided on an hourly basis, so you can plan your loved one’s care according to your schedule. We can also offer 24-hour care for seniors who need support around-the-clock.
Let us now take a look at our specialized home care programs:
- Dementia Care, which can allow your loved one to remain at home despite their dementia diagnosis and elevate their independence as much as possible.
- Alzheimer’s Care, which is similar to dementia care but focuses on seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, the most common type of dementia.
- Stroke Care, which can help your loved one get back on their feet following a stroke.
- Parkinson’s Care, which is tailored to meet the specific requirements of seniors with this condition and enable them to surpass some of the challenges that come with it.
- Hospice Care, which helps older adults and their families as they cope with a terminal prognosis and provides support and comfort every step of the way.
- Post-Hospital Care, which can help your loved one make a full recovery after a hospital stay.
Give us a call today at (802) 231-0415 or fill out our contact form to learn more about our home care services and how we can improve your loved one’s life.